Sunday, 6 August 2017

A little while ago I got an email from Pam at the kit club 'My Creative scrapbook' She wondered if I wanted to be a guest designer for their kit club for the month...of course I said yes! I love working like this. To have a set of products that I have to use, wether they would normally be something I would work with, a deadline...this is something I love to do! It really makes me think outside the box and re think about how to use products differently.

The after I had finished working with the kit Pam asked me to stay on as a full time design team member which is really exciting!

Here is the kit that I was sent to work with!


And here is the first page that I made using it.


I used the packaging to make a little shaker circle to use on the layout. For most of the circles I used their cut files that went along with the kit!



And I used the stitching lines around the circles to show trail of the boat! So cute!


I have a tutorial going up the blog this month to show you how I put this pages together! SO every month now I get to play with these amazing kits! I have other pages to show you later on in the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment