Thursday, 6 July 2017

So incredibly awesome.

I spend a lot of time on Pinterest and looking at instagram ( my instagram link is on the side of this blog )

One of the things I have been seeing time and time again is enlarged cut files. I had not yet had a try at these but they were on my list of pages to do.

So I went through the silhouette cut files on their website and downloaded a circle cut file and enlarged it. I also downloaded lots more to try as well!

After spending two days ( that is not a record the longest page has taken me five days to do) I came up with this page. Although I usefully veer towards very bright coloured pattern papers I decided to try my hand a more muted and there is not pink colour in sight as that is a colour I always use.



 I backed all the circles and then as it felt a little bit unbalanced I added in a few of myself.


I had been hoarding my Ellie's wood veneer but I got the packs out and used lots of them.


 I have been buying some stencils to use in my new art journal that I am going to start on holiday. So I grabbed some modelling paste and made some of these little flowers. You can see a close up of these in the picture below. After they had dried I then cut them out. I love them!





I used a variety of different manufacturers on this but that beautiful flower paper is from Fancy Pants...so beautiful!

Anyway thanks for popping in to see my newest page. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment