Tuesday, 27 June 2017

9 Loves...

When I started my travelers notebook I knew that I didn't want to have to stick to the norms of things. I knew that I was going to give myself permission to not have titles if I didn't want to. To not have photos if I didn't want to. I knew that I wanted to make one that sometimes didn't have a purpose other than to use pretty things in my stash and not include any information at all.

So I set out to make a page in my all about me notebook. I didn't have a photograph for this page but I didn't care.

So here it is... For some reason the why I have edited the photos the brown paper under the number 9 is much darker than it should be.








So sometimes I just wanted to 'sit and make pretty things' an expression my friend lauren says. And I throughly enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment